Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Chunk-a-roo"

Nolan
(aka: "Chunk-o-love", "Little Tank", "Nowan" (little D's version for Nolan))

Stats:

* 4 months

* Weight: 15 lbs. 8 oz.

* Height: 25 in. long

* Demeanor:
Nolan at this stage is a little gem. We just can't get enough of those squishy cheeks, silly grins, rolly thighs and perfect contentedness. He is just a big ball of love, literally and figuratively....
He's started rolling over, getting excited about things, laughing at his crazy brother, and snuggling up with mommy on the couch. Nolan is seriously just a wonderful baby....I mean it when I say wonderful. He rarely cries or gets upset, he sleeps 8-10 spans at night, takes decent naps, and is pretty darn content doing almost anything....go with the flow type of baby. All I can say is Thankyou Lord in heaven!! After Donnie I could easily see myself with an only child..... but, I never knew what the "good" baby was like.... and boy is it WAAAAAAAY better!! LOL!

**I'm ready to be a mom of three............ someday!!!!**

3 comments:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

you want the 3rd one already?!! LOL!!

Katie said...

Crazy....I tell ya, I'm ready for another one! Haha!! I really don't know what's gotten into me!?

Watch my next baby will probably be like my first.... little demon infant...Eeeek! LOL!

Kim Airhart said...

I come to you from berlyjo.blogspot.com. I came across your blog and started reading.. Hope you don't mind. I am 4 months pregnant with my first and am scared to death. I hope that my baby is as good as yours.