- STILL pregnant, and I don't really know why I'm so surprised and whiny about it. Pregnancy is supposed to last 40 weeks....right? Well, I think since I had Donnie 4 weeks early that I automatically assumed this one would be early too.....not to sure why I thought this though, seeing as though I was in the hospital at 32 weeks with Donnie due to a torn placenta, which was a fluke with no medical reasoning behind why it happened to me. Therefore, I guess I should have expected to go the WHOLE 40 weeks with this pregnancy, but what can I say I'm a little anxious, nervous, excited, scared, you know all of the above and just ready for it to happen sooner than later!
- Measuring at 39 weeks.....*sigh*AHHHH, thank goodness! I really don't feel like having a GIGANTIC BABY, so I'm happy that I measured the same as my last visit : )
- Oh, yeah and my wonderful doctor (who once talked about inducing me) checked me and I'm NOT dilated and the baby hasn't dropped yet- so NO inducing this week, my cervix is thinning which is a good sign I guess, things are somewhat moving in the right direction(sorry if that's TMI...but, we're mostly all women who read this anyway)!! Maybe this kid will wanna come out someday!
- He said he'd let me go 1 week past my due date - which is in 6 days by the way (May 6), and then he'll induce....so, basically I WILL be having this child NO LATER than May 13th....UGH! Gosh, that sounds sooooooo far away! Eeeeeek!
- Ewwww....and something really strange has been happening, my fingers are going numb on my right hand, they're swollen and have a really tight feeling to them, but just the past week they've been numb....for most of the day! I asked about it and he said it was just due to the swelling and water retention....kinda like carpel tunnel -I think? It's very strange, anyone else ever experience this??? This is one of those things I never experienced with my first pregnancy because I never made it this far....ewwwww, I DON'T like being swollen!
- I think that's about all for this update....wish me luck this last week (hopefully)!
** In other news: tomorrow is Don and my 4 year anniversary :) I think we're going to go out for a "date night".... hopefully I can last through dinner and a movie, I'm always so tired by the time we finish dinner we usually just opt for a renter, lame I know, I'm an early bird what can I say...LOL!**
*I'll have to post later on ALL the wonderful reasons why I L.O.V.E. my hubby so much!*