The "Barbie Mobile"
The Beach Day...
Some of my favorite parts of the trip included:
- Watching Donnie and all the little kids running around wild, but yet still listening and on good behavior for the most part (now if we could only get P's swearing under control! Damnit! LOL!
- Eating breakfasts and dinners outdoors...it was nice to all sit down together and have one big "family" dinner altogether
- The relaxation of being outdoors and watching a crackling fire at night
- But, of course, roasting marshmallows and making smores.....
- Conversation over the campfire after all the little chicklins' went to bed.... our "boss" time & staying up waaaay to late! Including: "getting some strange" ... needing to "activate" myself ... labor and delivery stories...since 3 of the 5 girls are preggers, again ... "Purple Twinkies"... Lumen Christi bashing...."Go Titans"... DNR coming over to tell us to quiet down ... Zofran meds. and constipation problems ... the list goes on...
- Watching Grace and Nolan walking around with their fingers embedded up their nose.... one of their favorite past times.... pickin' their nose :)
- Donnie, Porter, and Lukas riding/running themselves ragged around the "circle" by our campsite.... then pushing each other, fighting over a bike, swearing or biting each other, and then once again having a grande ol' time together... boys, go figure
- Reyna spraying everything in sight with a water bottle from the dollar store, and calling Ryan B. "John" all weekend LOL!!
- Watching Don (aka: the baby whisperer) with all the kids .... "just lovin' em'"
- The Beach Day ..... what more do I need to say, Lake Michigan and fun in the sun
- The kids obsession with Grace's Barbie Mobile
Lot's of great memories... All my worries about the weekend and it turned out to be a blast! Can't wait for our next camping trip.... (wait, did I just say that?? I can't believe it!)