Monday, November 9, 2009

why? seriously, why?

** warning....venting post, rambling & profanity will be used **

Okay, I just want to know if I have a stamp on my forehead this week that says: shit on Katie, or give Katie an attitude, or cry ALL fucking afternoon with mommy because you'd rather be with anyone else but me, or be pissed at Katie about something just cause!! Please take a number and add yourself to the list!

And to make things even better for me would you please throw in some *extra* dark denim jeans with the whites, while they are in the middle of washing, just to turn them a pretty light blue...... AND ruin ANOTHER one of my pregnancy shirts, one that actually fits me (one of the five! God how I {love} my wardrobe right now!:)) And it would be SO easy to just shoot over to the store wouldn't it? (you know the 2 stores in J-town that carry maternity clothes) and buy a couple more shirts that fit, it's SO easy to do when I work FULL TIME, have conferences in the evenings this week, 2 kids to tote along when I do get out of school, and then well, I could go on Sat., oh, but wait my hubby works on Saturdays..... even when he's NOT supposed too sometimes, just because he's oh SO dedicated! :)

And let's just add the extra 38 effing lbs. that I've gained ALREADY & I'm only 29 1/2 weeks along....yeah, you do the math! Hmmmmm.... and to make me feel even better today, my feet and hands were extra swollen, just to make sure I feel like even more of a fat ass than I already am. Let's see what else....oh, my back feels like I'm an 80 yr. old woman today, especially after an 8 hr. day on my feet with some of the obnoxious little shits I have to deal with all day, with NO parental support at that! Gotta love it!

And maybe you could call me just to tell me that your pissed at me about something. Or better yet tell me to not roll my eyes at you, even when you sound like a dumb-ass, and you're allowed to sound like a dumd-ass, but I can't roll my eyes! Oh, and you could always just let me know by not speaking to me that you think I'm a shitty friend....and let me figure it out when you cut off all contact, why don't you just twist the knife in my back while your at it...bitch!

Can I just get a freakin' break somewhere along the line this week?? Maybe a peaceful cup of coffee by myself in a QUIET place with NO children in sight, or a friendly note just because you actually do like me, or a laundry fairy to come make everything better. I know I'm so whining right, whoa is me, and this probably doesn't even make sense to you, but it's either this or sit in my basement & cry by myself....which I already did tonight, so here I am blogging about it.

Okay, I'm gonna go up into my bedroom, try to decompress, fall asleep and hope for a better day tomorrow....

6 comments:

heather said...

Hope you have a better day tomorrow Katie. :) A very very good day to make up for what sounds like a not very good last few...

K.M.L said...

Hope you have a better day tomorrow...go enjoy a cup of coffee!

Leslie Collins said...

Sorry you are feeling like this. I hope that today is better.

I am sure ALL the mom's who read this post, can relate to most of it at one time or another. You are definitely not alone.

Hope you have a good day.

by Lori Murphy said...

Oh, Katie. I so feel your pain, especially while dragging two little ones along when you feel like there's no way you're ever going to make it through the next 10 weeks.

Let me tell you, if you're feeling depressed and beaten down now, it's unfortunately probably not going to get much better over the next 10 weeks. You may want to call your OB and see if you're able to get on an anti-depressant now before you feel much worse. No one is going to look down on you and if they do, I can guarantee they haven't been in your shoes. It honestly can't hurt to check. You don't have to feel "DONE" every day of this pregnancy. And if this is your last, I'm sure you want to enjoy it and not be resentful of it.

Know that I'm thinking about you and hope you get some relief soon. Hang in there, girlie!

Denise said...

I'm sorry you are having a downer day. Just remember, there is always tomorrow & hopefully it will be a better day! If I lived closer I would be there in a second to help out. Hang in there!

Heather S. said...

Katie - I'm so sorry yesterday was such a rough day!!! Was today better?

If it helps, when I saw the pictures that Nicole posted from you Supper Club (which is a great idea, by the way), I seriously thought you look great!!