Wednesday, November 21, 2007

7 Facts

*Here's how it works:
*The meme: 7 random facts about me
*The rules:Link to your tagger and post these rules.
*Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
*Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
*Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1. I only wash my hair 3-4 times a week. I know it may sound gross, but it's actually very healthy for your hair to have the extra oils in them, and I have super brittle/dry hair....when I used to wash it everyday it was SO damaged.

2. I don't care for anything with coconut in it. I've tried and tried to find something I like with coconut, but I just don't care for it.

3. I always wanted 3 children, but that dream may be changing here soon...? We'll, have to see after the next one.

4. I love olive loaf (especially now that I'm preggo)...it's bologna with green olives sliced up in it. Just olive loaf and plain white bread with mayo.......YUMMO!

5. I feel like I'm on the right path in my life at this moment in time. I really feel content with the people and things in my life right now....this is where I'm supposed to be.

6. I'm more of a morning person verses night owl.....my eyes are closing by 9pm.

7. I love Christmas so much more now that I have a child....it makes my Christmas much more exciting, there's nothing better than watching your little one open presents on Christmas morning!

I'm tagging.....Emily, Leslie, Mackenzie, E.J.(Erin Malone), Heather S., Nicole, Gina M.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!!! Hope your weekend up north went well. I have Friday off and I am guessing you do, too. Is Don working? What are you doing? Have a great Thanksgiving. Talk with you Friday. :)

ps.....olive loaf??? EEEWW. I love reading these seven random things. Way too funny.