So, I'm little bit overwhelmed lately between work, being a mommy to a toddler, lack of energy =pregnancy, and Ooopps I forgot about trying to be a decent wife, it feels like the last thing I have time to do is blog....I will try to do better over Christmas break I promise. It's funny because I get so bummed if the blogs that I check on regularly aren't currently updated....and here I am, like a once every two week poster. UGH... BIG slacker I know!
Anyways, current updates:
* As of right now at this very moment......NO sex of the baby will be told at our next ultrasound in 3 weeks.
* Work is going okay....like I said earlier, I have a challenging room and some kids that I have are carrying more on their shoulders than I can even imagine. But, I'm adjusting to my current school and environment, so it's getting easier everyday. In fact I think I'm going to stay there next year to job share with the Kindergarten teacher....she's pregnant and due in early June. YAY!! It might just be a blessing in disguise that I was placed at this school this year, it's so true that everything happens for a reason.
* Pregnancy is going well, thus far. I've been experiencing some cramping (no bleeding)....I think I might have another UTI, who knows, I actually have a Dr. appt. in a few hours so I'll be able to ask him what this is all about.
* Donnie is great....such a cutie. He had a great Thanksgiving playing with all his cousins, he acted like such a big boy. He also now refers to himself as "Big D" in a low manly voice....my husband started it by calling him "Big D.", so now Donnie refers to himself and my husband as "Big D". Once in a while he even calls his Dad "Don", it's too funny.
* And Don....I think I should include him, since he is part of our everyday lives around here. Over Thanksgiving Don and I had a really fun night out at Daryl's Downtown with some of our old friends from High School.... there happened to be a ton of people from Lumen there that night so it was like a Lumen Christi reunion, it was nice to see people I hadn't seen in a long time. Don had a LATE night -3 AM. to be exact w/some old friends and his brothers! And yes, he was paying for it the next morning, when we were all up at 6:30 AM...Ooooopps! (God says, "you'll pay for your sins") hehe!! But, he knew I had plans to do X-mas shopping & didn't even complain about me leaving for the afternoon..... GOOD JOB DAD!! You're a trooper! He's also doing a little investing with his Dad....a new business venture. Good Luck Hubby!
Okay, I've gotta go and get ready for the Dr.'s. Hope everyone had a great Holiday!!