Friday, January 4, 2008

* Update *

Okay now for an update over here at the Huff house......

* I just had a Dr.'s appointment on Wednesday, everything's going smooth thus far....feeling half-way decent, I just went off of my anti-nausea meds. this week and so far so good (I had to try to go off of them, I had major constipation....not even prune juice was helping..LOL!), once in a while I still have a small wave of nausea but nothing that's horrible or I can't deal with. I also got to talking with him about the having two boys and how I might(key word) try for another after this one......but, I know that my chances are really slim of having the opposite sex since I'm already gonna have two boys. He actually told me though that those stats. on the Internet are NOT FACT and it's a myth, he said every time you get pregnant you have a 50/50 (okay, 48/52 to be exact) chance of a boy or a girl, there's really know factual evidence that you have a greater chance of having the same sex after already having two of the same sex! So......I called Don right after my Dr.'s appt. and told him to get ready for three kids! Haha!! He laughed it off and said let's see how it is with two kids first....he's probably right, but I just got SO excited that he gave me some hope of maybe on day having a girl!

* Donnie is getting to be such a big boy....repeating everything we say, well usually the last word of our sentence....such as (me) "Donnie do you want a snack" (him) "snaaack", (me) "Let's get some milk for you" (him) "milllllllk" ~ and when he says his "k's" it sounds like he's trying to get something out of his throat, like he has a hairball or something... it's too funny. And so on and so on with the repeating ...... It's so cute to listen to his little voice and personality showing through, I just can't believe how much of a toddler he's becoming.

* We also went up to my in-laws cabin for a few days while I'm on X-Mas break and Donnie just feel in LOVE with snowmobiling. We had to stop at a snowmobile shop on the way up to Evart and buy him a REAL helmet to go on the snowmobile with Don, I'm pretty sure my husband was more excited than he was though......that's all Don could talk about for the rest of the ride up there... (I have lots of pictures I'll have to post later). I was teasing Don that next year he's going to have to strap one boy to the back of him and one boy to the front so they can both go snowmobiling....LOL! I'm glad my husband will soon have built-in snowmobile companions .... he won't have to rely on me for cruising around in the frigid temperatures! Brrrrr.

* My house is looking more like a home these days.....we recently got an area rug for our dining room that I absolutely love and a new fire place insert for a gas fire place (Christmas presents), instead of a wood burning one that we have now and NEVER use. So, much of my house is coming together and looking more like how I imagined it when we first bought this place. Now I just need to...... redo our upstairs main bathroom, get the nursery done and put together, do something to my kitchen cabinets and walls (temporarily until I can really redo my kitchen with new cabinets and I built-in kitchen table nook), have Jade (Leslie's hubby) build us a built-in entertainment center in our living room, curtains, sofa table, and side tables.......then it will be how I REALLY want my house to look!! Haha!! By the time ALL of that is done we'll probably be on to our next house....seeing as though my husband doesn't like to be in a house longer than 5 years! Ugh!!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years.....and no I haven't given up blogging, I'm just trying to rejuvenate myself and stay more consistent!

** Pictures coming soon **

5 comments:

K.M.L said...

Glad you're back! :)

Denise said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back and congrats on the little boy...I must have missed that post along the way. :o)

Heather S. said...

Congrats on having another little boy! Glad you are feeling okay even without the anti-nausea meds!!

Anonymous said...

Your little rants are so cute! I'm glad you're doing well with your pregnancy. Miss you and hope to talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah~forgot to specify which jackie. in case you couldn't figure it out...