Friday, March 28, 2008

Tagged....

I've been tagged by Nicole to share 7 facts about myself.


This will be hard thinking of random things that maybe you don't already know.

Here are the rules: Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I only dated my husband for 7 months before we were engaged....and the funny part is that when we first started getting to the "serious" stage of dating we both said we wanted to date for at least a year before we got engaged. We thought it was just plain crazy if you didn't know someone for at least a year before asking them to MARRY YOU!! So, yeah needless to say we ate our words...LOL :)

2. I don't think I've ever had short hair...okay no, positive. I've never had hair that doesn't at least skim my shoulders, and even when it's been that short I freak-out and want my long hair back. I also hate getting my hair cut, I always feel like it looks too short & I miss my long locks- weird! I'll admit I have an attachment to my long hair, I just like it long. But, I really actually love short hair (on other people), it always looks so cute and stylish that I always think I should just do it....one day just chop it ALL off, above my shoulders....even above my chin, maybe! Eeeek!!

3. I don't really enjoy pregnancy.... Okay, so I know I'm at the huge stage where everything is uncomfortable, shortness of breath, legs are sore, boobs are big...ect, ect. But, even in the first and second trimester I just haven't loved it how I thought I would. Although, I am getting a little sad that soon it will all be coming to an end.....and this might be it FOREVER, no more pregnancy's.

4. I'm a BIG dork...but, I love "Lifetime" movie's, my husband calls it the man-hater channel because he thinks all the movies seem to revolve around some sort of spousal abuse, or woman's lib., or just something that usually puts the man in the dog house....haha!! It's just so convenient when I do get a chance to sit down and watch a movie....usually at night, to turn on the TV instead of running to the video store & NO we don't have HBO, just basic cable for us!

5. I have WAY to many pairs of jeans, that I don't even wear, heck they may not even fit me! I guess I'm always looking for that "perfect" pair and now I've ended up with more pairs than I even need. I'm just a sucker for jeans I guess....though, I'll always stay true to my Silver's (a little pricey), but they just fit me (my BIG butt) great! :)

6. We've (Don and I) lived in 3 houses the three years that we've been married - AND we haven't even left Jackson!!....Long story, but it's just ended up that we've moved every year of our marriage to a new house. This year is coming up on our 4 yr. anniversary & NO move in sight....yet, though we have discussed a five year plan for the house we are currently in. Haha!

7. I think I've lost my flare for decorating my house. I used to love decorating my house.... going Targeting, Big Lots, Pier One...ahhhh! All those great home stores! Now it just seems like a burden, I want my house to look a certain way...RIGHT NOW...not in few months, or a few years, but NOW!! **It's all about time and money**, I don't have the time to shop around all day for the best bargains & I don't want to spend full-price on things...ugh! I always feel guilty when I'm buying new items for our house and I should be using the money for necessities instead of miscellaneous things we could do without....anyone else feel my pain with this one.???

No comments: