Friday, April 10, 2009

Chaotic

I promise I'm still here.... AND I have a ton of pics. from our Spring Break to South Carolina. But, that would involve a spare minute for me to work on something other than homework. Unfortunately, my Master's course has completely and utterly consumed my life since I've been back! Literally, I've gotten off of work @4pm., made dinner to be ready at 6pm. when Don gets home, and then off to work on my Annotated Bibliography (I had never heard of this before my class either, but I may be just a complete nimrod? LOL!) until Ohhhh, about 11pm., and yesterday I never even left school until 7:30 because I HAD to finish my homework! Grrrr! I'm SO not trying to complain about my life, oh, hell who am I kiddin' yeah I totally am, but I really have only had time to sleep since I've been home from vacation (and not much of that either)! .... No communicating with friends or family on the phone or via-emails, basically only giving my hubby a kiss goodnight before bed, and trying to squeeze in some decent quality time w/ the boys for a whole hour after work (yeah, I've felt a LOT of horrible "Bad Mom" guilt this week)....this class totally kicked my A$$! I'm still not quite sure how I'm going to complete my Fall class, the "Action Research Paper Class" aka..... my Thesis Paper?? Hmmmm? I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it!

*********************************************************

Still on my TO DO LIST, before Sunday -Easter:
  • Grocery shop for eggs, cheesy potato ingredients, and other misc. essentials for the Easter Dinner I'm hosting at our house & prepare for the Egg Hunt!
  • Grab two navy Polo's for the boys to wear to Church on Sunday
  • Fix Easter baskets
  • Oh...Duh! Dye Eggs!

** All the while I still have class on Sat. from 8:30-5pm., (thankfully, my last class....ahhhhh *sigh* of relief)... rush, rush, rush, story of my life lately!**

1 comment:

jane said...

Yikes! You poor girl. Just think, you are almost done. Have a great Easter!!