Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ahhhhhh......Springtime & Baseball!

Okay.....Enough with my whiny, bitchy, last month of pregnancy woe is me complaining. It's finally Spring here in Michigan :) Ahhhh....at last! The last few days have been just gorgeous....I mean GORGEOUS, mid 60's and SUNNY!! YAY!!

Since it's been so nice out Donnie and I have been out everyday playing in the yard. And let me just say this kid L.O.V.E.S sports! We've been playing baseball everyday in the lawn and I have to step on my mommy soapbox for a moment of "bragging rights" and just say that he is actually really pretty good at baseball (okay, for only being 2). I guess I'm not surprised that he really enjoys playing sports as my husband and I both played sports in high-school & enjoy(ed) them ourselves (Don still active in his). But, it's great to see him actually able to hit a ball in mid-air when we pitch it to him (a woofle bat & ball) and watching him get so excited about his accomplishment after hitting the ball....saying "Ewwww, good hit Donnie...Haha!" I'm anxious to see what the next few years will bring and what sports will spark his interest or which one(s) he'll excel in..... I sure hope our next little boy enjoys sports as much as Little D. , it would be great to have two little boys that can play together, so that mommy can have a break from having to play pitcher all the time!


Happy Spring & let's hope it's here to stay!!

No comments: