Monday, July 28, 2008

"Kids say the darndest things...."

It's hilarious to listen to Donnie talk sometimes and the things he picks up, either from me and Don, or from his cartoons.....

Some of his favorite quotes lately:
  • "What da heck mama"
  • "Hey, what's the big idea?".......in his best Donald Duck raspy voice :)
  • "Wow, that was Freaky!" (Seriously.......)
  • "You're driving me CRAZY" (He heard that one from me)
  • " Freeze!" ....... don't forget the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle stance
  • "What ch-U doing" (my little gangsta....LOL!)
  • "Dang-it"
  • "That's bery(very) dangerous"

** Thankfully he hasn't picked up......"What the shell" (instead of the turtle's saying "What the Hell") on TMNT. I mean really can you believe that!? Isn't that "supposed" to be a kid's cartoon? Grrrrrr! More on that later. **

I find it amusing to listen to this little two year old talk and try to put what he's saying into the right context at the appropriate time. Most of the time he uses these phrases at the appropriate time, but once in a while he'll say something that makes absolutely no sense and it's too funny. I love it. Ahhhh, he makes me smile :)

...................................................................................................................

** I've been MIA for about 5 days now. We were up-north at the cabin being river rats, and having a blast. I've gotta go and catch-up on postings I missed. Pics. will be coming soon.............**

"Goodnight"

2 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

Love the little phrases.

I am anxious to see pic's from the weekend.

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

I love keeping track of all their funny sayings! Have you checked out our other blog, "I got a googer"? Its all of Lukas' crazy things that he does or says that we want to remember. Thats good that you're documenting it!