Thursday, December 4, 2008

Update......


Holy Mother Mary!! It's been AGES since I've last posted....

Updates:
  • Getting ready for the Holiday's approaching.... Love em' & Hate em', know what I mean?? I'm a little 'ba humbog' this year, no particular reason why. (MUST get in the spirit for the Holiday's :)
  • Headed up to the cabin this weekend..... main game plane = Christmas cookies (I know the Hubby is secretly wishing for 6 inches of snow to snowmobile ;) that should get me in the spirit.?
  • Nolan has been getting into that crawl position, the one where his legs go under his belly, but then he's not quite sure what to do after that :) He's still an amazingly content little man, he's SO stinkin' sweet, love it! Oh, yeah... BIG NEWS ..... Nolan was Baptized last Sunday! I made him and Donnie wear matching outfits and they looked adorable I might add (yes, I was that mom, but I don't care these little sweater vests were A-dorable!)
  • Had a night out with the hubs last weekend, Friday night dinner at Daryl's with some friends from out-of-town..... Mmmmmm, Daryl's is so good, I wish we got out to dinner more often, it was delish and we had lot's of laughs at dinner....good times!
  • Donnie.... Total "Drama King" lately! Still not taking much interest in Nolan.... the other day he told me "I no have to like Nowan, me no like Nowan", just out of the clear blue for no apparent reason, I guess so I had no questions in my head as to.... "Does he or doesn't he.?" Thanks, for letting me know Donnie! ;)
  • Trying to get out of the staff basketball game against the 6th graders at school....yes...Basketball Game! No, I didn't sign myself up, I was recruited.... that's because of my killa skillz of course! bahahaha! But, I am seriously getting nervous....this'll be an experience! Haha!

** More to come...sooner than later! Hopefully, with my chipper Christmas spirit in tow!

4 comments:

Heather S. said...

Glad you are doing well!! I seriously think Lucy is going to feel about this baby the same way Donnie does Nolan!

Leslie Collins said...

Hi Katie,

So, it has been on my to-do list all week to call you back. Yes, I have your numbers. I am so sorry. I am working 32 hours a week just @ Toy House on top of my other job until Christmas. It has been insane around our house. All I want to do is come home and go to bed. I will give you a call this weekened.

I hope you guys have a good time up north. :)

I don't know how Reyna would react to another baby just like Donnie. It's completely normal.

Have a good FRiday.

jane said...

I want to see pictures of the matching outfits!! At lease Donnie is a little man who knows what he likes (or doesn't like as the case may be- lol).

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm....the warm yummy goodness that is Daryl's bread. Glad you and the hubby got some adult time!