Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Boys

I could just snuggle this kid all day long.... he so soft & squishy! I just wanna squeeeeeeze him!! :)

.................................................................................................................

Uhhhhhh ..... thanks Don, for helping out with bath time while I'm at work. But, do you have to torture our son for your own personal amusement.?

Don has a love affair with the hair gel & our sons while I'm not looking........*Case in point* Nolan.



.....................................................................................................................
Donnie in his own little world...... his "winter wonderland!" The boy loves the snow- thank goodness! .... my husband will one day have a built in snowmobile partner.




Ahhhhh.... shaving cream on the table, always a fun adventure for a 3 yr. old. Preschool at the Huff Compound..... scary! LOL!









5 comments:

Heather S. said...

Kevin and I are both cracking up at the pics of Nolan!! Hilarious and adorable!!

Nicole said...

OOOH I love your hair color!

Nolan's hair is hilarious!!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Oh i really like your hair too! Great color for you and the winter months! Those pics of Nolan are too funny! Great to show his wife someday!

jane said...

Way to go with the hair dad! I love chunky babies, they are the best :)

Kristin said...

All of the pictures are cute but the hair pics are hilarious!:)