Thursday, March 12, 2009

Teary eyed moments....

Things that will make a "Mommy" teary eyed.....

  • Checking out a few preschools for next year... thankfully, I found the one I just fell in love with the minute I walked in! My baby isn't a baby anymore. :(
  • Talking to a "big boy" about going to school next year and how much fun he's going to have, all the new friends he's going to meet and all the new things he's going to learn.
  • Meeting a potential new babysitter for the boy's to finish this school year out & possibly lead into next Fall. We've hit a small dilemma in our schedule's with Grandma's, therefore it's time to find a babysitter 1-2 days a week. The best part of this is that the lady I would like to have will be able to come to our house! Yay! This will be SO nice, especially since she lives about 20 min. from us....*finger's crossed* this will all fall into place for us.
  • Listening to my 10 month old say "Ma-mma Ma-mma Ma-mma" when he hears her voice outside the door.
  • Watching my two little boys loving each other.... okay, really fighting then loving, fighting then loving, fighting then loving again..... *sigh* I love those two nut cases ;)

**I'm getting too emotional over my babies growing up.... I think it's time for another, now I've just gotta get my husband on board for that. :)**

2 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

I hope your meeting with the potential babysitter went well.

It sounds like you do need another! :) hahah.

jane said...

Ahhh, baby fever. I am consumed as well. They grow up so fast {tear}. :)