Thursday, March 5, 2009

Insane, mad woman!

My life is OVERWHELMING!! Aghhhhhhh!! I don't know wether I should laugh or cry... I'm on the verge of going insane (literally). Mostly, (okay, almost solely) because of me starting a Master's program... don't know why I should feel that way, I mean I'm only working full-time, I have two small children, and I'm going back to graduate school.... hmmmm? Must stick it out though.

  • Report cards are due next week at some point, I don't even know the exact day, all I know is they need to get done.... No time to be concerned with that I've got other things to be concerned with [bullet 2].
  • I've become a MAD woman, and I mean MAD (crazy mad & frustrated mad).... so, I'm taking this Master's Course... "Introduction to Research & Design" this class is SO unbelievable hard for me, it's the "intro." and I don't (not that I care to or want to) understand ANYTHING, please tell me how the hell I'm gonna pass this class?!! These research Journal Articles I'm supposed to be reading have such BIG words, I'm talking BIG words.... words I've never even heard before, let alone read, let alone understand and comprehend. I can't believe people actually do this for a living (really what drives these people into the research profession, I'm baffled by it), research is so foreign to me, then again maybe I'm just a dumb-ass(?) (probably...LOL!)! Let's see the last report I had to write started out.... The animal I have chosen is a Black Rhino. My animal is a mammal because.... Ha! Like I said, I just want to teach 2nd Grade for the love of God, not become a researcher!! Someone please help me understand how this class is going to be useful in my career as a teacher.?
  • My house... holy hell..... a complete catastrophe, laundry overflowing, rooms in disarray. No time. There seriously is NOT enough time in my day to complete everything. I need a maid, a nanny, a cook... let's see what else?
  • The next few weekends are completely booked to the MAX! Not one free minute. The next free weekend I have (I think) is the sometime in April, and I'm sure those will be filing up quick too (the way our life is lately.)

** But, yes there is a but,... my saving grace will be March 27th at 9 something in the AM when we'll be on our flight to Seabrook Island, S.C. WooooHoooo!! Can I say it again WooooHooooo! Oh, so much needed family time and getaway from the real world, I can't wait, I am so ready, get me outta here... please. One more time WooooHooooo! :) (Geeze, who am I Vicki from The Real Housewives of Orange County? Anyone else watch that.... sad, but oh so entertaining, such a guilty pleasure!) Speaking of TV shows, was anyone else mad at Jason on The Bachelor.... I was pissed, jerk! Poor poor Melissa, I feel for ya girl. :(

3 comments:

jane said...

Hang in there Katie!! Just keep thinking about that upcoming vaca to keep you sane. That and outlet malls... :)

Katie said...

Ahhhh...yes, the excessive amount of money I'll be spending at the outlet malls! Cannot wait!

Nicole said...

HAHAHA you are sooo Vicki. And on the topic of her... what the hell was up with her this last season? She was like super snob bitch! I really used to like her until this past season with Gretchen.