Monday, March 23, 2009

A weekend to remember... a comedy of errors and vulgar toilet discussions ;)


Things that I learned on my weekend trip:

* Lori has an infectious laugh….
* Nicole has the funkiest a$$ smelling feet I know… I’m SO sorry Ryan
* I know what to get 'Gadget Girl' for Christmas… (and it’s not another gadget, this one I can buy from the drug store)
* Thank God for LeAnn’s navigation skills, or who knows where we’d of ended up for most of the weekend??
* I’m not good at sticking to a budget at an outlet mall w/a credit card in hand
* Jane is a VERY bad influence for someone considering buying a Coach purse
* I will be wearing those damn Coach sunglasses till the day I die (duck tape & all), just to prove Nicole wrong ;)
* I never want to be stuck on the Boulevard at night in Michigan City….EVER AGAIN!
* I will be bringing the “poo-poo” spray on our next road trip
* Don’t look to a non-English speaking Asian couple on the train for help when the conductors won’t let you off
* $77 worth of snacks just isn’t worth it
* Real-life can imitate the Chevy Chase movie “Summer Vacation” (the Wally World one)
* Taco Bell & the song Ladies Night will forever go hand-in-hand, etched in my memory

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Love your post!

Hey!! I was a good navigator! I just can't tell time! LOL!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Great posting!! Great memories!!

Yeah Nicole just has to remember that Friday is a weekday in the normal work week, not in her work week. :)

jane said...

I am a very good influence! You will love your purse forever, I promise :) I thought of you singing "ladies night" today and started cracking up.

Stephanie said...

Hilarious post. I wish I could have come. I can only imagine what went on. Did you chop your hair off? It looks good! Not that it looked like crap before but you know what I meant.

by Lori Murphy said...

A trip I'll never forget! Wonderful memories! Did that "Nice Van" sell yet? ;)