Thursday, February 19, 2009

My baby boy....chunk-o-love

For memories sake.....

Nolan Jeffrey - 9 month stats.

20 lbs. (25-50%)
28 in. long (25-50%)

We're laughing about this because your Dad and I think you're SO big, when really you're just pretty average ;) We're used to a child in the 2-3% sats. his whole life, average seems HUGE to us! LOL!

Milestones for you:

* Crawling
* Walking along furniture, I swear the other day you took a step....sounds good, I'll go with that, you're first step! Yay Noly!!
* Content and happy, most of the time
* Making silly faces, scrunching up your nose, smiling and laughing at your big brother, getting a little territorial over your toys...
* Babbling a few words...."Mama mama mama" "Da Da Da" "Ba Ba Ba" "Di-y Di-y Di-y" (Pretty sure that one means Donnie, because whenever you say it you're on the look out, maybe your afraid of getting kung-fued...hehe!)
* You and your brother are becoming fast friends, you've always taken a liking to him....but, just recently has he started liking you..... awe, I'm sorry baby boy!
* Mama's sweetheart (you have totally stolen my heart)..... you're SO sweet and happy, I just want to cuddle you all the time, you're a lover & I LOVE that about you!
* Food is your friend.... (you must get that from me), not picky yet, the key word is yet, I once said this about your brother and now I can't get him to eat anything!
* Blue's Clue's is something you actually will stop and watch for just a few minutes, you always laugh and smile at the doggy.

That's about it for now....
You make us smile everyday Nolan.... we love you!

2 comments:

Kim said...

You've got to fatten that kid up - Callie doesn't want a man that weighs less than her LOL (She's 24/25 lbs and 29 inches - amazon woman HAHA)

I can't get the big one to eat either - Callie can easily outeat him at dinner every night!

Leslie Collins said...

It's hard to believe he's 9 months?! Time for another one, Katie. hahahaha. :) j/k.