Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You may, you may not know...

I was tagged with the 25 things you may or may not know about me....

1) I'm a girly girl.... I love getting dressed up (not that I ever do), wearing make-up, getting my hair done, you know all that "girly" stuff. But, while I am "girly" I also enjoy sports, and being a total grub on the weekends.

2) I strive to be as positive and kind a person as my husband.... rarely does he complain, or say bad things about others; he's truly just a good person. I'm lucky!

3) I'm totally loving scrap booking, I find myself thinking how I can fit it into my weekends... (Must get a table set up downstairs to keep things out at my fingertips!)

4) I went to private school K-12th grade. Loved it & our boys will be doing the same.

5) If I wasn't a teacher, I'd be a nurse. I always have that thought in the back of my mind... right before I went to college, I thought about going into nursing. (3 things kept me in education though... June, July, & August! hehe!;)

6) I can at times have a big mouth, sometimes called "diarrhea of the mouth", it's seriously uncontrollable at times.... shit just flies out! See!

7) My boys are my everything.... I love being a mom to boys, more than I ever thought I would. I love the dirt, the boogers, the burps, the wildness, the sport-a-holicness, the swear words, the wrestling, the bruteness, and their tenderness... I just love it all.

8) I heart green olives! Not the bloating the next day from salt overload though!

9) I'm not a huge Christmas fan.... while it's great to give and receive gifts, have family gatherings, and teach my boys about Jesus's B-Day. It's just not all that grand to me.... maybe it's all the "Martha's" of this world who make me feel as though I'm not living up to my "motherly" duties during this holiday season..? (Oh! Well! Screw-em right!?)

10) #9, leads me to #10.... "Martha's" = UGH!

11) If I could get a time capsule and put some of those funny quotes Donnie says, I'd be in heaven.... I know I won't remember all those hilarious things he says in his too cute for words little 3 yr. old voice.

12) I'm really a homebody at heart... I don't need to go out much and if I do, I enjoy just 'hanging' out at other's homes, just chillin' out.

13) This year has been good to me.... lot's of laughs & happiness to fill my days, I'm blessed!

14) I don't enjoy about 7 of the 9 months of pregnancy... the nostalgia wears off quick. But, boy do I love that feeling after delivery.

15) I would love to have another home... on the lake. Just for the summers & weekends, to take the boys swimming, skiing, fishing, invite friends for bbq's. That's our pipe dream...

16) If my husband didn't work for his family business I would have NO problem just picking up and moving when our children are old enough to go to school. I've always thought it would be fun to just pick up and leave. As long as I can get my parents to go to where we move... (okay, so I know they would go anyways, whether I wanted them to or not! :)

17) If I had my choice between hot or cold weather ... I'd pick cold. I'm very ornery when I'm HOT, you can always add clothes when your cold, but you can only take off so many when your hot. I could never live in a HOT, HOT, climate... ewwwww!

18) I'm SO addicted to "Nancy Grace" & "Real Housewives of Orange County"... speaking of which is on tonight! Woo-Hoo!

19) I don't mind doing laundry, if I had to choose between dishes and laundry, it'd be laundry any day! Of course, I'd rather do neither, but that's not my reality.

20) When I was in first grade I told our neighbor's (who were both school teacher's) I was gifted... ha! Seriously, what was wrong with me??

21) When I was five I had stitches on my eyebrow because I was twirling around and ran into a door... haha! I was a klutz, big time!

22) I had eye surgery when I was 4 yrs. old. (Hmmmm... I see an eye trend going on here, weird..)

23) Both of my boys have their grandfather's name in theirs. Donald & Nolan Jeffrey.

24) I could shop day and night at Target... it's the BEST, who doesn't agree?!

25) I don't paint my toenails in the winter... only summer, thanks.

Man... am I done yet?! Sheeesh!

2 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

I am not a huge fan of all those "Martha's" either. :) Nor do I care for the actual Martha.

And, I love Nancy Grace. Jade cannot stand her!!! hahha. :)

Nicole said...

Home on the lake... OOOH you're gonna have that soon! :)

I don't paint my toenails in the winter either. EWW.

Ok... seriously... telling your neighbors you're gifted? HAHA!