Saturday, October 20, 2007

Random thoughts

I'm lacking WAY behind, but oh well.....ha!

My 7 random thoughts.....

1. Why do I still feel hungry....I've been eating ALL day!

2. Caressa's bachelorette party.....should I go? Chicago. Free stay for the weekend. The girls. The money. The NO drinking. The belly. Uhhhh, what to do?

3. I wonder which sport Donnie will like best, pretty sure he'll enjoy something.....he's obsessed with balls and sporting events.

4. What to wear to Church tonight?

5. I think I want Chinese for dinner.

6. What in the he*% am I going to teach on Monday, I haven't even looked at the 1st grade curriculum, or teaching manuals, or worksheets, or benchmarks, or grade level content expectations.....Holy He%*!! I'm screwed! Pffttttt!!

7. Why do friendships drift....is it natural? Or the persons involved lack of effort? Is it for the best? Makes me sad.....

1 comment:

Elizabeth Winchester said...

Hey Boo! Like you, I have thought a lot about your #7 lately! It's so hard to see friendships fade, but I like to think that they go off in their own direction for some time and circle back at times where the friends need them the most. There's plenty of good and bad times that strong friendships are needed and sometimes seeing the bigger picture helps me. I miss you and in regards to your #2 - I say "come"! I would love to have you! Miss you...call me!