Monday, October 29, 2007

Q & A

Pregnancy Fun.....I got this off Leslie's blog

1. were you married at the time? Yes.
2. what were your reactions? So excited...yet shocked and scared, I even cryed, it was a mix of emotions! How could it happen after just one time???
3. how old were you? 24
4. how did you find out you were pregnant? Late and took a test.
5. who did you tell first? Don and then my parents
6. did you want to find out the sex? YES....it was the first and I wanted to be prepared for everything.
7. did you deliver early or late? Early, 5 weeks!
8. did you have morning sickness? Oh, God Yes!! And it was and still IS horrible!!
9. what did you crave? Hot dogs for a few weeks (Eeewww), then cinnamon rolls.
10. who irritated you the most? My mother-in-law (I hope she's not reading this....I really do like her!)
11. what was your first child's sex? Boy.
12. how many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? Ummmm, 40 something, I stopped looking and caring after I was weighed......my husband said I just looked "like a big girl!"

13. did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Yeah.... a placenta abruption at 30 weeks (well, a tear at first, which lead into more & more tearing)....reason for the early delivery. Not fun!
14. where did you give birth? Foote Hospital.
15. how many hours were you in labor? 4 hours!....Petocin started at 5 AM, labor started at 6Am, delivered at 10:16Am!!!
16. who drove you to the hospital? Well, the first time the Ambulance.....the second time Don.
17. who watched? Don, Dr. Farhat, my cousin, the nurse and the nursing student....WOW! That sounds like a lot of people now that I'm writing it. Haha!
18. was it natural or c-section? Natural.
19. did you take medicine to ease the pain? No, I didn't have time....I was dialating like a mad woman, by the time the epidural man came down to Labor & Delivery I was already at 8 cm., I was NOT HAPPY! It hurt like a B*%ch!!
20. how much did your child weigh? 6 pounds 9 oz.
21. did your child have any complications? Yes, he didn't have his suck, swallow, breath mechanism due to his prematurity.....10 days in Special Care Nursery to learn how to take a bottle....I hated every second of it! Cryed every day.
22. what did you name him/her? Donald Glenn Huff IV.... not my "original" choice, but I gave in in the delivery room....I really didn't care at that point!
23. how old is your first born today? Almost 22 months.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

update???

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to go to see this web page, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment, since this this website conations really pleasant
funny data too.

Feel free to surf to my web-site :: diet plan to lose weight