Friday, August 22, 2008

I may be crazy, but......

  • It's 2 in the afternoon and I could use a cocktail...... okay, so I plan on fixing one after this post!
  • I'm considering bidding on a preschool position at my new school building...... remember the room I just spent two days getting ready for 2nd grade, buying a bunch of stuff from the teacher store - for 2nd. grade, and moving all my goodies in! Yeah, I'm considering moving my room and getting ANOTHER room ready for preschoolers....ha!
  • I really feel like telling someone off....someone who is just plain annoying at times and completely ridiculous and just really irritating me ..... but, this may be a very bad idea, I'm pretty sure it is..... but, I have a big mouth and speak what's on my mind (most of the time). Hmmmmm, we'll see what my mood is like when I talk to this person next??
  • I feel like getting a WHOLE NEW WARDROBE for school, I'm not too inspired by my clothing options right now. I have about 10lbs. to get to my pre-baby weight, therefore making it really hard to fit my fat butt into most of my old, pre-baby teaching attire..... which leaves me NO other option, but to go out and buy NEW..... right?
  • My lovely little Rocco (our Yorkie), who once was my baby is turning into a huge pain in my a$$! He's got a little yappy bark that doesn't stop, it's just great when you have an infant trying to sleep, let me tell ya..... he has this mind set that he has the size and strength of a pitbull...... he sleeps in bed w/us & not only in bed, but on our pillows by the top of my darn head - I wake up to Rocco breath in the morning, how disgusting is that?....... Urrrr....he's just a nuisance lately.

** I'm ready to skip to night-time.... husband home, mommy duty over, boys in bed, mommy w/a "special" beverage, ahhhhh...... the time can't go by quick enough today. **

3 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

Ehhh....it's not me, is it?? :) I hope your evening is better. Let me know what you are doing next week. I have Wednesday off.

Nicole said...

Oh jeez.. you're not getting ready to tell me off are you? Yikes!

You're crazy... preschoolers? Second grade is fun... I loved that grade when I student taught. Preschoolers would be like... 15(+/-) Donnie and Porter's running around... GAH!! Good luck with your decision, though... I'm sure you'll be happy whichever you choose- its at least not at McCulloch!

TTYL!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Good Luck with the change! Tony had to change grades in two days notice before school started back at JATA!! So WE've been there before! Crazy! I think you'd like the 2nd grade better.. dont you get enough preschooliness at home?!?! LOL! Are you going scrapbooking next friday in Novi?