Friday, August 1, 2008

Results are in

Went to the Dr.'s this afternoon .......

* Donnie is free and clear of strep throat, just a nasty sinus and congestion virus, we just have to let it run its coarse. That makes me happy, I really didn't want him to have strep for the 5th time this year...... that seems a little extreme and I feel bad for the little guy when he gets so down and out. My poor baby :( ..... I turn into such a softy when my kids are sick, I stopped at the store on the way home and let him pick out some suckers for being a good boy at the Dr.'s office. (And believe me we don't need anymore softy's around here.....*Ahem* Don).

* I went too and well, mixed reviews...... I have the icky sinus congestion, but he also said it looked like I might have the start of strep.....ICK, so he gave me a prescription for strep and a decongestant and said I can use it if I feel I need it, or just wait it out...... I guess I'll see how I feel in the morning.

* We're probably going to skip the wedding, and just head up to Curtis. I still have a LONG list of this to get around before we leave and since I haven't been feeling that great today, I really didn't get much accomplished....... okay, who am I kidding, I got like nothing done and need to put it in overdrive in the morning....UGH!!! Wish me luck & sanity, trying to get my crew packed and out the door at a decent time tomorrow.....Eeeek! Scary!

Hey, thanks for all the comments about my new blog look...... I appreciate the compliments it's nice that you noticed, I'll give the credit to Nicole.... she put the banner together from our session w/ her, are my kiddzies just precious in those pics. ....... (spoken like a true mother) :)

** Well, I'll be MIA for a while since I'll be gone all next week, but I'm sure to have tons of pics. and lots of catching up to do. Bye. **

1 comment:

jane said...

Hope your enjoying your vaca and everyone is getting healthy. I hate strep throat!