Tuesday, August 19, 2008

No time....

I feel like the last few days I haven't had a minute to breath, let alone blog.....

I'm in the process of setting up my second grade classroom at Northeast Elementary and trying to find sitters here and there for my kids before I have to start back full-time next week (just teachers, no kids). And let's just say I'm THRILLED to be at this school, so far I've met a few teachers who have been more than helpful, super friendly, and have a sense of humor (which is SO needed at school)... the type of people that I would like to spend time with even outside of school -YAY!! I know it's going to be a much better year for me than last, I feel like it's a new beginning, and I'm going to remember why I became a teacher again (which I seemed to have lost somewhere along the line last year... UGH, it was truly horrible). I just have a really good feeling about what this year has in store for me, and let me tell ya.... I can't wait. The hardest part will be leaving my babies of course, but this year we're going to be lucky enough to have grandma's watch the boys only 3 days a week with Don taking 2 evening shifts at work and being home with the boys during the day..... ahhhhh *sigh* this is such a relief for me, especially having to leave my new little four-month old, at least he'll have some good one-on-one daddy time.

**Wiping my tears....Okay, I better stop with the guilty working mom feelings!**

Anyways, I'll try to check in at some point this week...... I've gotta go and finish watching the Summer Olympics, is anyone else hooked???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kasey and I are both hooked...Mike L.

Leslie Collins said...

Jade & are hooked. I love the gymnastics.

Don't feel bad about leaving the boys. They know how much you love them and it will make every moment with them count that much more. :)