A look back at the life of Donnie Huff as a 2 yr. old...... summed up in a few brief words:
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Hockey & Baseball
- Riding a "real big bike" w/ training wheels
- Friends you talks about often ... Hannah, Nathan, Porter, Javon, Jamar, Jayla, Carl, Gab, Reagan, & Eve (all his cousin's except one ;) ha!
- Your first "real" Big Boy Bed
- Favorite Channel: Noggin (you even know how to turn the remote on! Sad, I know..)
- Favorite TV Shows: Go Diego, Go; Franklin; Little Bear; Wow, Wow Wubbzy; Max & Ruby
- Favorite Movie: Madagascar.... hands down, no competition here folks!
- Favorite Animals: Snakes, Dinosaurs, Praying Mantises, Frogs, more Snakes, & more dinosaurs
- The Dahlem Center
- Your "unconditional brotherly Love" for Rolly-Noly :)... NOT!
- Kung-Fuing Nolan (and everything else in sight) just a few weeks after he came home from the hospital ;) That one is etched in my memory!
- Quotes we heard ALOT "Wow, that was freaky!", "Oh, Pickles", "Oh, Donuts", "NO Nowan", "Melllllk make me feel better!"
- Lots of Play-Doh
- Mommy became your friend this year, along with Daddy......finally, I didn't know if I'd ever make it into that category :)
Happy Birthday Little D...... you make us smile everyday, you're a great buddy little guy!