Thursday, January 15, 2009

YAY!! "COLD DAY"

YAYYYY!!! FINALLY, we have a snow day at Jackson Public Schools! Technically a "cold day" as the wind chill is like -20 degrees, or something insanely cold like that.... so, they figured it was too cold for the kiddies to be waiting for buses in this weather...I couldn't agree more:)Brrrrrrr! I was SO happy when I turned on the news to see Jackson Public Schools run across the bottom of the screen on the TV... ahhhh *sigh* of relief, I always hold my breath when it comes to the "J's" in alphabetical order. I always know the "usual" schools that call off if there's even an inch of snow on the ground, but it seems like my School District has to have the national weather service call our Superintendent to call off a day for us.... (you can't tell I'm a little bitter, can you? LOL ;) Anyways ... It. Is. FRIGID out today! And the crazy person that I am, I might try to pack up my crew and head out to the Gap to use up a Christmas gift certificate that's burning a hole in my pocket!

*Try to keep warm if you're in Michigan*

Happy "snow day" Thursday!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

We had one on Friday and I was so happy to have the day off too. Its about the only good thing that happens from this weather!