Friday, January 2, 2009

Ringin' in the New Year

Happy New Year.......

This year was a REALLY fun New Years Eve for us, actually since we had Donnie it's the first time that we've actually done something besides sit home, or with family and watch movies eating popcorn trying to keep our eyes open till' midnight....it was nice to get out and feel like New Year's Eve is something to celebrate! We spent the evening with a lot of fun people, old faces, new faces, and even a psychic, which by the way was a highlight of my night....now don't go getting all "morally correct" on me, I'm not some black magic worshiper/devil worshiper......it was simply for fun, no more than just a little glimpse into what maybe my life might have in store for me....even if it did mean a car accident soon approaching, yes he actually said that to me....Eeeeek, but I guess I should have already known that since he told me I have psychic ability...LOL!! Nicole definitely went for the "Wow Factor", because those of you who know me, know that I'm consumed with the "Wow Factor" when it comes to the holiday's......NOT ( just a little inside joke there). But, anyways she did have a great party, lots of food, games, and the ever classic "nut tree"....haha! That was most definitely the best laughs of the night, as I couldn't even finish reading mine and I was cracking up....since, we placed "in bed" behind the fortune! I think mine read something like "Your patience will pay off sooner rather than later....... in bed"...hahaha!! And by the way, just a shot out to Drew...... you did a great job of being "the nut passer outer" LOL!

I hope your New Year 2009, is everything you wish for..... health, happiness, love, whatever it may be, I hope it may be granted to you....

**My New Year's goals for 2009...... to exercise more, exercise my spirituality more, and focus on the good in life and people, (God is good & good things happen to good people...as I need to remind myself of this!)**


*****************************************************************

In other news: Our New Year's was blessed with joy and sorrow .....as a family very near and dear to us are hurting in an unimaginable way, they unexpectedly lost their precious baby boy who was only 1 month old. This is something words can not describe, it is truly an unimaginable tragedy and all I can do is pray for them in their tragic lose..... Please send a prayer their way, as I know faith may be the only comfort that anyone can have in a moment like this.

No comments: