Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Not much to blog about....

Just feeling sick......Yup, that's right the nausea of this "wonderful journey" called pregnancy has slowly been creeping up on me! Well, actually not so slowly. It hit me like a ton of bricks on Sunday morning, and let me tell ya how soon I remembered all those horrible memories of my first trimester with Donnie! I seriously had flashbacks of gagging and smells and the all around shi#*y feeling. I was thinking I might sneak through this one without those feelings......looks like I was wrong-Ola!! It's like my body just figured out.... "Hmmmmm?, baby inside...must get sick!!"

So, I really don't have motivation to do anything, even blog.....

* No fun news
* No cute pictures
* No funny stories.....cause I haven't done anything since, I've been feeling like CRAP!!!
* No great thought provoking topics to elaborate on

Basically nothing!

Too nauseous to care much about anything!!! And I HATE, it!! Ughhhh.....who ever said being pregnant was fun.? Or did I just imagine that? I am going to venture to Rite-Aide tonight for some motion sickness wrists bands (maybe their called sea bands or something like that..?), lemon drops, and some ginger candies....hoping one of those items might be the trick and give me some relief.....

Okay, so who am I kidding, I'm sure the only thing that will help is either just getting through the first 16 weeks.... which happened before (with Donnie), or just waiting 9 months to get this kid out of me!!

Sorry, to all of you "Happy" preggo's out there, this is just the post of a miserable first trimester'r venting!

3 comments:

Heather S. said...

I totally understand how you feel and I am so sorry!

Kim said...

You and me both, sister! I feel like hell. Have you tried the Preggie Drops? Like the Preggie Pops only in a hard candy. They actually do help a bit. I'm now on medication after a 12 hour pukeathon but still am queasy all day long!

Amy said...

Hope you feel better soon. It stinks feeling awful but try to remember the end result. Good luck.