Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Nothing much...

Just a recap of the last few days, over Labor Day weekend.....not much of anything, and it was great!! We originally had plans to go to the Huff cabin(s) this weekend and meet up with Jade, Leslie, and Reyna at some point over the weekend, but at the last minute we decided not to go. Don's parents have two cabins up north and usually there's plenty of room to stay, but both of them were going to be filled to capacity, I mean FILLED...trust me. So, we opted to just stick around J-town, do some yard work, and tell everyone the "good news" (I can't help but smile when I say that!!). I do feel a little guilty though, as my husband was cleaning the weeds, putting rocks in for landscaping, and hauling dirt....all with his third leg (Donnie), I was inside attempting to do laundry and clean, but it was a very poor attempt, let me tell ya I really didn't accomplish a whole lot......my excuse, I'm pregnant and I needed to rest!! Hehehe! (So glad I can use that excuse again, at least it's an honest excuse.)

Today, we went for a morning walk with Les and Reyna, it's nice to get the walk done early. Almost made an old man crash on the sidewalk (it was kinda funny though), who by the way lapped us like twice around the park....that's pretty sad isn't it.? Then, Donnie and I went to Brown's Lake with my cousin, her kids, and some friends of hers, Donnie splashed around in the water for a while, played in the sand, and took a boat ride and watched the big kids water ski....he thought that was pretty cool!! Got home ate dinner, took a bath, and he's down for the night....."Aaaaalelluiah!!" at 7:20pm!! Oh boy, I really need a break tonight, I've been with Donnie ALL day and then played single mom tonight....see I'm a little spoiled because when Don gets home, he does bath and books, and Donnie really wants no part of me when his Daaaa(Dad) gets home from work, so I get a break. But, Don went to go pick up a Jeep Wrangler in Pontiac tonight.....no we didn't buy a new car, well he bought it, but he's going to resell it at the car sale this weekend...an investment purchase for us (or should I say him.....aaaahem, plasma T.V. maybe??) So, now I'm off to go watch some T.V and read blogs....goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was scary..almost hitting that man. He was too darn cute though.

A plasma would be nice.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice, relaxing weekend. Aren't those the best?