Thursday, July 5, 2007

Blogging?

I never thought I would become a blogger, but I am now part of this so called internet cult.....to be honest w/ you I'm a little excited, yet a little scared....but, I am ready to take on this so called adventure and post my deepest thoughts and feelings, yes I am ready to Blog!!!!!

Really I am just looking for way for friends and family to be able to see our little man grow....the little man being Donnie, who will be 18 months in 6 days. So feel free to check my blog, enjoy the pictures and feel free to make as many comments as you wish, hopefully we will be able to look back at this blog some day and it will help remind us of all the great adventures we have gone through as a family and as friends.

Bless the Blogger!

3 comments:

heather said...

I JUST sent you an email and as I was writing, asking you how things were going, I was thinking man, I wish the Huffs were bloggers so we could keep tabs on them better and see pics of Donnie since we're far away now. And then I press send and see my inbox has an email from Katie herself. Funny, I thought, as I had just sent you one. Even funnier when I opened it up and found this!!

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm going to add you to my links right now!!

Have fun!

K.M.L said...

Awesome!!! So glad we can be more of a part of your life since we are in MO. It's exciting to be able to read about everyday life with you guys now! yeah! Welcome!!!

Emilie said...

Im so happy that you're blogging now!! Yay!!! I am going to add to my links!!! :)