Monday, July 9, 2007

Just hanging at the pool....

Okay this is actually my first personal post, my husband helped me set up this blog and he decided to be the first person to post on here, along with his cute little title... "Boy Meets Frog" or my favorite.... the ending to the last post Bless the Bloggers, LOL!! I just thought I'd let everyone know this is my first official post...Ha! Ha! (okay I feel like a dork now). And I'm still trying to figure this thing out...(like putting pictures on here) so that's why I have a post for July, 5th but didn't let anyone know about the blog!

I don't know about anybody else, but the last few days I've been miserably HOT!! I mean don't get me wrong I like the summer, but anything over 90 is just too hot for me. That's why I decided to take advantage of my in-laws pool.... since we live about a 1/2 minute from them my mother in-law-likes to call it "your own personal country club"...along with the rest of the family in town who can't stand the heat!! And let me tell you Donnie has quite the time over there, he thoroughly enjoys taking jugs, buckets, watering cans, or whatever he can get his hands on and filling them with pool water and dumping them all over the pool patio.... He even got Reagan and Eve to join in on the fun since they were over there swimming today. He also enjoys taking the little tikes riding toys, bringing them out of the garage into the pool area and giving them a good wash down..... I guess it's the small things in life that make us happy...like giving Grandma's pool patio or little tikes toys a good wash down!! All I know is Donnie sure has fun over at his Grandma and Grandpa Huff's pool playing with his cousins, uncles, and grandma!!

2 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

Love the blog. I look forward to reading it. :) Have a great day.

Elizabeth Winchester said...

Too cute Katie! It's so you! :)

Elizabeth