Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A few more days....

Only a few more days and we're off on vacation!!!!....YEAH!! We are actually going to The McGowan family reunion (MaryJo/Mother-in-laws family) Friday -Monday, and there will be a ton of people their, MaryJo has 12 siblings WOW! All but 2 are coming, so it will be 10 siblings plus there children, plus their children's children......= FULL HOUSE!

We're staying on Mackinac Island at The Inn at Stonecliffe, it looks like a great place, not just like a "normal" hotel, it should be interesting I'm excited to see it! I can't wait to just get up there and relax, not have to worry about house chores, decorating, school/work.....just hang out with the family, have a few drinks, and relax. Donnie will be in heaven too, there are no cars on the Island so everyone has to ride bikes or walk, we'll be taking our bikes...I'm sure Donnie will be ready and waiting with his helmet on!! Ha! Ha!

I'll be MIA in the blogging world for a few days, but I'll have soooo much to read when I get back....Yeah!! I think I've officially turned into a blog junkie!

3 comments:

K.M.L said...

Have fun!!!!

Emilie said...

Hahah!!! Oh yEah! You are one of us now!! LOL. Have a great trip ! Take LOTS of pictures!

Nicole said...

Have fun! Oooh aren't you going to go through blog withdrawal? Maybe they have wifi there? HAAH!