Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Just waiting......



This is a normal day for Donnie, he waits and he waits....for his Dad to get home from work, and take him for a bike ride and of course, he waits with his helmet on. It's not that I don't want to ride with him on my bike, it's just that his seat is already attached to Don's bike & I can't reach the peddles to well, so I'm afraid to start riding and who knows what will happen....I'm not the most coordinated person on a bike...LOL!! It's very cute though, because when he goes over to the bike....usually in the afternoon when we're outside, he points to the bike and I tell him that we'll all take a bike ride when Daddy gets home from work, then he hands me his helmet I put it on and he just keeps it on. Ha! Ha! Really he'll keep it on for a good 30-45 min. just waiting for Don to get home. It's so funny to see him playing with other things with his bike helmet on....he'll play with his lawn mower, get on the Tractor, play with his soccer ball.....all with the helmet on, I can't help but laugh! I wonder what people think when they drive by??

2 comments:

K.M.L said...

That is SO cute! Too funny! :)

Emilie said...

How cute!!! He knows Daddy will be home soon, he just has to wait!