Friday, August 3, 2007

HELP!!!

That's what I was saying at about 2:30am. last night, when I woke up to a BAT in our bedroom. Seriously, there was a bat with a broken wing in our bedroom (I actually felt sort-of bad for it), I'm assuming he must have flown into our wall or something and broke his wing. Don eventually got it out with Donnie's little bug net, may I add my husband is such a wimp...Ha! Ha! But, it doesn't end there, Don went downstairs and saw another one......what the heck.....two bats in our house!!! Don't bats only come through attics and don't they usually visit really old houses?? Well, news flash.....I guess they can come in through other spots other than attics and they have no preference on how old your home is! Oh, I almost forgot, too top it off a few days ago I saw a snake in our yard.....Eeeeekkk, my worst phobia of all, a slimy snake.....I think I scared it off though, I screamed super loud (so loud Donnie actually got scared) and ran, I picked Donnie up to save him from the snake, got Rocco and we went into the house for the rest of the day!! I thought I was going to like living in a wooded area with all the nature......where's all the bunnie rabbits and deer???

**I'll be MIA again in the blog world, we will be in the U.P. for a weeks vacation.....Ahhhhh, another vacation!!! Just in case anyone cared...LOL!!**

3 comments:

Emilie said...

EWEWWW! I would be freaked out too!!! YIKES! And snakes give me the creeps too. I would have done the same thing! Have a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

I can just see Don with the little bug net trying to catch the vicious bat. I wish you had a video of that!

K.M.L said...

I hope the bat is out of your house! We miss you guys!