Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Random things.....

Here are 50 random things about me, give us your own answers in your own blog...

1. Do you like cheese? oh, yeah

2. Have you ever been arrested? Nope

3. Have you ever shot a gun? No, I've felt like it though....

4. Your favorite song? "What a wonderful world"....Louis Armstrong

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? A little, depends on which Dr.

6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? Seven-Eleven, Ha!Ha!....Heather

7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Don't have one

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?Coffee

9. Can you do push ups? sure can, but I don't

10. Is your bathroom clean? Ummmm....kinda!

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I have a lot of necklaces I like, can't pick just one

12. Favorite Hobby? Shopping - if that's considered a hobby.?

13. What are you listening to right now? the T.V

14. What is the last thing you ate? Spaghetti

15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? judgemental, at times

16. Middle Name? Ann

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1- Is there anything on T.V tonight that I'll wanna watch. 2- I think I'm going to put on my P.J'S. 3- I hope I can stay at Bennett Elementary if I get called back to school soon....

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. 1-A sweatshirt for Donnie. 2- Onsies, for a baby shower game (I'm having a couples baby shower on Sat.) 3-A pair of earrings.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Coffee, Diet Coke, Water.....Alcoholic.....Beer- whatever is on hand, I'm not picky!!

20. Current worry right now? Duh.....work / lay-off call back!!

21. Current hate? I'm pretty happy at the moment, ask me tomorrow.

22.Favorite place to be? A salon, getting pampered....Ahhhhh!

23. How did you bring in the New Year? With my in-laws at their cabin!

24. What is your quirkiest habit? I can't have chipped nail polish on, my fingers or toes.....it drives me insane!!

25. Name three people who will complete this and Return? Ummmm....maybe Leslie, Kasey, & E.J.???

26. How many siblings do you have? 1 brother

27. Do you own slippers? Yes, I have them on right now

28. What shirt are you wearing? a yellow short sleeve with a white sweatshirt hoodie

29. What shampoo do you use? Whatever is on sale

30. Favorite color? Don't have one

31. Would you like to be a pirate? No, that's a silly question

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't

33. Favorite female name?at the moment Isabella

34. Favorite male name? at the moment Michael

35. What's in your pockets right now? nada

36. Last thing that made you laugh? my son

37. Best bed sheets as a child? Ummm....white, I think

38. Worst injury you've ever had? Sprained ankle

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?2

41. Who is your loudest friend? Probably, Elizabeth...hehe!

42. Who is your most silent friend? I don't think any

43. Does someone have a crush on you? my son & husband

44. Do you wish on shooting stars? I've never seen one

45.What is your favorite book? Tuesday's with Morrie

46.What is your favorite age? anything between 6 & 14, my elementary years where fun and carefree!!

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? How terrible is this, I can't remember...haha!

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I've never thought about it....I guess, I don't really care

49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? sleeping... Zzzzzz

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Why is Donnie up it's 5:50 A.M...where's the coffee?

**Oooopps, how'd I miss #39? Where'd it go??

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Awesome. I did mine! YOull have to check it out.