Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm back!!

























Yeah.....I'm back in the blogging world, I feel like I've been gone forever..... I'm still trying to catch up with all the postings that I missed out on for a WHOLE week!! This truly has become an addiction!

Anyways, those are a few pictures from our vacation in the U.P. (Curtis, Michigan.....if any of you have a clue where that is.) We had a great time, there's nothing like staying at a lake house for a week, it was soooo relaxing, so much fun......and, now I'm back to reality...Waaaahhh!!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like fun!

Leslie Collins said...

Looks like you had fun. Love the picture of Rocco in the water. Talk with you soon.

K.M.L said...

Donnie is getting so big! Looks like a great vacation!

Emilie said...

Welcome back!! It looks like you all had a gooooooooood time!