Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ketchup....Mmmmmm!!

















Well, what can I say.....like father like son. Donnie LOVES ketchup...Heinz that is, because as many of you may already know that's ALL my hubby will eat ( me too now...it's the best!). Anyways, tonight for dinner Donnie had a pastie, I'm sure all of you are saying what is that??? They are basically like a meat pie...inside are potatoes & beef and they're wrapped in dough, you pop them in the oven and walla!... a pot roast pocket, it's an up-north thing (U.P. that is, Don still doesn't know how to pronounce them or why the heck I like them so much!) On with my story, so I made the mistake of giving Donnie one with some ketchup on the side, for dipping purposes.....it was so funny, all he did was dip and lick, dip and lick, no eating of the pastie, just the ketchup and every time he dipped and licked, afterwards he said....Mmmmmm!!! Mmmmm!! It was so cute!


**Hope you're not too disgusted by the pics....I had to share!


**Doesn't that picture look like he's drunk on ketchup?? LOL!!

No comments: