Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What's going on?

Ummmm...I've been feeling a little emotional lately, not a bad emotional, just emotional......happy, sad, mad, you name it....I might start to cry.

Like today, I watched Oprah (Yea, I'm an Oprah fan), and she had quests on who had made a difference in someones life....a viewers life, who watched the show and was touched by a guest Oprah had on her show, then they met on today's show. One story was about a woman who lost her 16 year old son to a house fire, and while watching Oprah one day she saw another woman who lost her son to an accidental shooting when he was 10....basically, because she watched the show, she found strength in someone else who had shared the same tragedy. So, while I was watching I started to cry....tears of sadness I felt for both women, the unfathomable circumstances they faced, and how unimaginable my life would be without my little boy in it.....

Then, I've also been thinking about having another child lately, then I think about Donnie and when he was an infant and how grateful I am to have him in my life.... I think about how lucky I am to have my husband, son, and the family we've created. And I get all teary eyed.


Seriously, what the heck is going on?? I've been feeling like if I hear of something or see something or think of something, I might just shed a tear..... maybe I'm PMSing? I guess I better not watch Oprah tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

are you prego?

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

I've also had those moments when I watch a show, and my husband will also ask me if I'm pregnant.

Leslie Collins said...

I have had plenty of these moments, especially when I was pregnant. It's completely normal.

Hang in there. I will call you later. :)